Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pacman At The Record Store

I play that Pac Man Game...
At the Record Store.
I put my name up there...
Up on the hi score

I like that rap music
and the punk rock
I like those local bands
that stop by the shop

I talk to everyone
Walking down the street
That's how I came know
everybody that I meet

See me on the weekend
Chilling with my boyz
Only problems that I got
are the Asteroids

Got that album now,
I got it on wax.
If the pole shift reacts,
I can relax.

Find some reason, Find a quarter
Play some Dig Dug Reptile Slaughter
Fill their bellies up with air
They pass away without a care


I walk on by the front counter
on the checkered floor
Make a name for myself
in the townie folk lore

Every town can use
a record store
Or else the kids out there
might start to get bored

I got that kickflip trick
I do it down the stairs
And nobody cares
Long as nobody's there

You get blasted by
The Care Bear Stare
Evil people say,
That's not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment