My mission? To find my home planet. I've been wandering through Space for the past 32 Million years. Finally I think I've located my home planet. Is it Earth?
I have reason to believe that my home planet is earth.
Powered by Google Earth Hacks | Map Details | Create your own!
- Why does he refer to himself as "L.S." (?)
- For what reason does this spaceman think Earth is his home planet?
- Do you believe in Quantum Physics?
If the answer to "3" is "Yes" proceed to next section.
- How far can you travel at light speed for 32 Million Years?
- What is the relation between time and space (describe in a paragraph).
- "32 Million years"
I'm 32 years old
- "L.S. Aristotle"
This was my actual toy from when I was younger. I thought, then when I was 7 or 8, that I was actually friends with him. Later on in life, as I got older, I began to write stories about Aristotle. These were all fictional stories, of course, but they told a parable; perhaps a quiet metaphor abou our place in the universe, and the placement of toys in our lives.
- I don't believe that toys are just for fun, nor is imagination just playful. I take these as serious things. If you see a kid with a toy and that toy is a Tonka truck, you just might have a future construction worker in the play box. Games are metaphors for real life. I'm sure of this.