Sunday, January 6, 2013

All One!


All One Or None, Like that Bottle of Soap.
I'm not Soap on a Rope, This isn't "Rope A Dope."
I'm not like Pepsi.  I ain't like Coke.
I'm more like Foxon Park on a bench in the dark.

When the time is right, what returns? the light.
To the peoples' delight, after the longest night.
Not like Mountain Dew or Diet Sprite
It's a journey that's tougher than the odds that you fight.

Clock keeps ticking, your gears grow older
Next thing you know you got mould on your shoulder
The Jet Pack oxygen tank grows lighter
Got a good story?  Go find a good writer.

One day, if we're lucky, we can all make a fuss
Because everyone's riding on the back of the bus
And the bus is deluxe, so the rear got further
from the front, where we boarded and which seats the driver.

It's All One Or None!  If you know what I mean.
Not a bottle of soap, It won't just keep you clean.
It's a message on a bottle shared to every human being.
All-One Or None, and my name's not Sting.

Bonus:
Want to do a spoof about Dr. Bronner's Soap "Message On A Bottle"

SpacePirate Verse!  Who snuck that in?
My name is SpacePirate, I don't know Dr. Bronner
Everybody knows that I'm the Broccoli Bomber.

No comments:

Post a Comment