Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Hum and The Sum


The Hum and The Sum, and the sound of the drum?  Space Pirate, that's nonsense.

The Hum!
The Sum!
The sound of the drum!

I am a Spaceman, and I'm not a bum.
I worked to get where I am from wherever I'm from
Subtracting the quotient, dividing the sum
The hum and the sum and the sound of the drum.

The chime of the bell, the ring of fates
The triangle indicates dinner's on plates
Space is like time, and time is like space.
The more you have just a vacuous waste

My time's not worth money, my time is worth life
Exchanges for currency, stresses and strife?
We try so hard, to live and  to strive
To stay alive and to live a good life.

Moods are like waves and the hills are all paved
With ups and downs leading into the towns
And away from the hills where we sought the thrills
of waterfalls, memories, giving me chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment